Build Your Support Community with MyLifeLine.org
Research proves that strong support and positive emotional connections can be beneficial to cancer patients. MyLifeLine.org, a free social network, empowers cancer patients and caregivers to build an online support community of existing family and friends to foster connections, inspiration, and healing through free, personalized websites.
With MyLifeLine.org, cancer patients and caregivers can connect to their community of family and friends, allowing them to share their cancer journey, get support, and focus on healing. When you set up a personal webpage, you will be able to:
- Share updates. Centralize your communication and update family and friends on your treatment process in one place, including the ability to post photos.
- Coordinate help. Get the help you need by organizing meals, rides to treatment, and more.
- Receive supportive messages. Feel empowered from messages of love and support from friends and family.
- Control privacy. Invite only the people you want to share your journey with and choose your security settings.
- Learn more about your specific cancer type. Review cancer resources vetted by experts and share them through Learning Links.